Sonic Electronix

I was actually looking at 2 lvl 4 15s and a 3.5k only because with this being my first build in years. Once I get the hang of it again I plan on putting 2 more level 4s and another 3.5 with the leftover from my initial build. My real question is planning ahead on my electrical what size alt or how many do I want to run to be able to upgrade later or add more equipment. I want to do my electrical once if possible. Thank you

The whole back cargo area is fine for now as long as the rear seats stay up. After I get my house my next purchase is a new vehicle and this will become my car I can go crazy with, but for now I need to fit a car seat in the back seats.

Really where? I have only lived in WI for like 2 years next month and I have no idea where they would be. I don't plan on ordering the large items till like early spring but I will try to get a head unit and alt (alts?) as soon as possible. I can't really build till spring anyway no garage.

Kenosha, south milwaukee, Waukegan, Madison, Elgin, and Hammond, IN are all shows I did last year.

I run AQ's and will be doing a big build with DC xl's or Obsidians pretty soon, so if you're interested in hearing either one let me know. I'm in Beach Park about 20 minutes from K-town. I've built for pretty much ever sub out there...

Kenosha, south milwaukee, Waukegan, Madison, Elgin, and Hammond, IN are all shows I did last year.

I run AQ's and will be doing a big build with DC xl's or Obsidians pretty soon, so if you're interested in hearing either one let me know. I'm in Beach Park about 20 minutes from K-town. I've built for pretty much ever sub out there...

Ok yeah that sounds good just let me know when you hear about the dates and locations of some shows i would like to go to one.

Ok yeah that sounds good just let me know when you hear about the dates and locations of some shows i would like to go to one.

Team DOA section on csco, but I do try to post them on here also...

Archived