Sonic Electronix

Love how they lock my topics about comparing or asking which way i should go .... Wonderful that you got many response's and no locked topic.

lolumad.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Love how they lock my topics about comparing or asking which way i should go .... Wonderful that you got many response's and no locked topic.

lolumad.

Very all i was doing was compairing if i should keep my subs or buy another brand of sub.... (SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE) which i was going to buy until they kept locking the thread very disappointed they lost my money :bull:

Oh well. There's thousands of other people that will buy their product.

And I guess your topic wouldn't get locked if you read the rules.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

lolumad.

Very all i was doing was compairing if i should keep my subs or buy another brand of sub.... (SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE) which i was going to buy until they kept locking the thread very disappointed they lost my money :bull:

you asked if you should switch from brand A to brand B, while the powers that be say you are not allowed to do that, you try to word play to get around it, and you keep bitching about it... just ask about a SMD sub, and nothing else... problem solved, you are comparing shit if you want to admit it or not, you are..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lolumad.

you asked if you should switch from brand A to brand B, while the powers that be say you are not allowed to do that, you try to word play to get around it, and you keep bitching about it... just ask about a SMD sub, and nothing else... problem solved, you are comparing shit if you want to admit it or not, you are..

So what your saying is i can make one post about "x" sub and make one post about "z" sub. then combine the information in my own mind?

lolumad.

So what your saying is i can make one post about "x" sub and make one post about "z" sub. then combine the information in my own mind?

yes, but if you put them both in the same topic, you get fanboys of each one arguing with each other, and misinformation gets thrown around..

thats why they dont allow comparison threads

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived