Sundown Audio

i have a under the seat box tuned to 38hz curently and i hate it!! what the lowest tune the sa8's will play oout of a enclosure? tryin to figure out what i should tune the box too, id like to get as low and loud as possible

i have a under the seat box tuned to 38hz curently and i hate it!! what the lowest tune the sa8's will play oout of a enclosure? tryin to figure out what i should tune the box too, id like to get as low and loud as possible

Specs say 8's should be tuned between 30-40 hz. The encolsure 412CVX designed for me is tuned to 33hz and I love it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I have one SA-8 and I really need some box designs with optimal tuning, any help here lads?

Talk to 412CVX he designed one my single 8 and it sounds amazing.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'm right hurr 8)

what are the dimensions of the outside of your current box and the port dimensions?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I had 2 boss 1200 12" and a DNA 4600 watt amp in the back of my car up until 5 months ago but I moved interstate and had to leave it with my mate so I could fit everything in my car for the big move and im going crazy with no bass! I got the sub last week and I've yet to start on the box, so I was hoping to get some dimensions and measurements off one of you guys for a better build :)

I had 2 boss 1200 12" and a DNA 4600 watt amp in the back of my car up until 5 months ago but I moved interstate and had to leave it with my mate so I could fit everything in my car for the big move and im going crazy with no bass! I got the sub last week and I've yet to start on the box, so I was hoping to get some dimensions and measurements off one of you guys for a better build :)

Car, and trunk dimensions would be a great help for him to determine what he has to work with as far as size and look goes.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

what the sub plays is highly dependent on the box. the sub will play what you want it to, whether it plays it well or not is down to the design and power mainly.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/