Help AVH-p4300dvd static

can someone give me some input on what my problem is. i wired everything up and i put a switch for my bypass when i watch a move or play a cd and push pause i hear static in my speakers and if i turn up the volume it gets louder their is no amps or anything connected to the deck other than the stock harness please help.

It's only when you pause movies?

Did it do it before you installed bypass?

on the quiet part of moves you can sill hear it.

I thought it was the bypass myself because if i flipped the switch before the radio gave me the warning about driving and watching moves i could hear static but all i had to do was tern off the truck and do it again but flip the switch after it gave me the warning it was fine but now i got rid of the bypass all together and i still hear static.what could it be?

Maby cut the ground from you deck to harness and ground it to your frame.Mine works fine with my bypass switch. No sound but then again mine is connected to my soundstream eq going through to my amps.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270