Bass < Mid/Highs

Why dont you put the sub in a t-line, im sure it will get loud and seems that you have plenty of room

Yeah but, budget is super tight. the reason I am ify about cutting the box, and the reason I still have this sub.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Just wanted to give you an other opition. But if you dont want to cut the box find something to put in the sealed section so that in a way makes it smaller, for example blocks of word screwed or glued down

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Just wanted to give you an other opition. But if you dont want to cut the box find something to put in the sealed section so that in a way makes it smaller, for example blocks of word screwed or glued down

How would you accomplish that if the sealed portion is on the opposite side of his port?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

How would you accomplish that if the sealed portion is on the opposite side of his port?

Well open up the box, i mean if he ever planed to swap subs or the sub he has blew then he would have to open up the box some how

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Well open up the box, i mean if he ever planed to swap subs or the sub he has blew then he would have to open up the box some how

by the looks of it... he did not ever plan on opening the box up... lol

Its seamless.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

by the looks of it... he did not ever plan on opening the box up... lol

Its seamless.

Your right i guess he has to cut it

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

how much "thump" are you expecting from a 100 watts? edit... BUt that box looks nice man, you said tbat its the same set up before. Maybe the sub doesnt like the box you put it in XD

Edited by nbshazeezee

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

by the looks of it... he did not ever plan on opening the box up... lolIts seamless.
Your right i guess he has to cut it

Yeah I wanted to make it air tight and I kinda mad it a little to quick. I could cut a pieces out of the back side and then fill it in.

how much "thump" are you expecting from a 100 watts? edit... BUt that box looks nice man, you said tbat its the same set up before. Maybe the sub doesnt like the box you put it in XD

As much as I had before. I think it doesn't...

This weekend coming up I will shrink the sealed side down to 1cu.ft. and see if that helps, if not, I will wait till summer and build a new box.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel