Sonic Electronix

Potter's Built my box. They did some good work. I was happy they built what I wanted. Now as far as their systems go their shit is crazy. Their mini van is like nothing else the lows are crazy in there. You can always go to their shop over here @ 6650 N Eldridge, Houston, TX 77041 or give em a call.

Thanks a ton! I'm going to have to stop by and get a demo sometime this week.

I'm in league city bro, got a 2007 Tahoe with a DC XL 18" M1 powered by a RF T2500BDCP @ 2ohm

Here's a pic

2011-10-13172114-1.jpg

5d7897e9.jpg

I have my second XL 18" m1 18" sittin in my room, just have to finalize my new box design and build it

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

They were at pearland a couple weeks ago. I know there is a 2 day show up in conroe on the 25th-26th. If you wanna check out some systems come there. I will be there sunday so will the potter brothers. They are also having a Usaci/Bass Battles show at their shop on April 1st. If your around Houston you gotta head up to their shop for that show.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

They were at pearland a couple weeks ago. I know there is a 2 day show up in conroe on the 25th-26th. If you wanna check out some systems come there. I will be there sunday so will the potter brothers. They are also having a Usaci/Bass Battles show at their shop on April 1st. If your around Houston you gotta head up to their shop for that show.

I was planning on going to lonestar Forsure, didn't know about there show at their shop, I'll have to check that out Forsure! I'll be at both

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

im allen potter. owner of Wobbly Woofers Car Stereo. we do free db testing every day. we are at 6650 N. Eldridge Houston, Tx. we have the only usaci world record holing truck in houston (streetbeat 4). 162 dbs @ 46 hz on burp. want a dc demo, come on in. we live to demo. 4 xl 15's tuned to 27 hz.

we will be a LST in conroe, and working on build for south padre, then we are hosting a show here at the shop on April 1st. Team Wobbly Woofers took 13 bassbattles championships this year. you wanna get loud? lets do it.

Allen Potter

USACI

streetbeat 4 World Record

9 State records

1 National points title

2 WF top 3 (SB4)

3 RD Super Heavyweight 18s

6 RD D9s

SB ???.?

burp 161.8

The man himself. Also Allen will you have the Pathfinder at the shop any time soon?

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

im allen potter. owner of Wobbly Woofers Car Stereo. we do free db testing every day. we are at 6650 N. Eldridge Houston, Tx. we have the only usaci world record holing truck in houston (streetbeat 4). 162 dbs @ 46 hz on burp. want a dc demo, come on in. we live to demo. 4 xl 15's tuned to 27 hz.

we will be a LST in conroe, and working on build for south padre, then we are hosting a show here at the shop on April 1st. Team Wobbly Woofers took 13 bassbattles championships this year. you wanna get loud? lets do it.

Soo.....which one has that loud ass Honda van that has that laptop on the console? Lol and which one has that one SUV with rd amps in the cargo with a nice wall? Seen yall at usaci world finals, local show off airtex by the flea market, and the one off Webster. Lol

Btw, who is down to meet up today around 4pm today?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived