Sundown Audio

MIKE-2U

well the rear doors are empty so i want to start by adding something there, i was thinking midbass driver,

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I have heard this said by many VERY knowledgeable people on this forum....a high quality 2 or 3 way set is going to sound a whole hell of alot better than multiple sets of mediocre components.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I have heard this said by many VERY knowledgeable people on this forum....a high quality 2 or 3 way set is going to sound a whole hell of alot better than multiple sets of mediocre components.

well i want to add something to the rear doors, weather it be mid drivers or a component set, and no not all on one channel. what ever i add to the rear doors will either run off my Memphis SR.150 or paralleled to the rear speakers off the 175.4 can i get a nice component set will still allot of mid bass?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

if you want midbass, the back doors are one of the last places you want to start. Do your self a favor and don't try to over think this stuff. As they say, keep it simple stupid.

Stick with the rainbow speakers you have, if it really bugs you that much, add a set of mid bass speakers...but for most people that is a bunch of work for less result than they expected.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

If you want to add something to the rear doors you have to realize you are going to have to cut either the door panel or the metal inside the door, you have to make sure the window wont hit the speaker and make sure you have enough space.between the door panel and speaker plus running wire to the door its going to be a huge hassle. And.unless you are running the same speakers as the rear deck it wont work properly if you wire them together