Second Skin Audio

Ray! i need 4th order help

Polyfil does not lower the f3.

Actually raises tuning in a bp

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Really busy today.

Ill come back on tonight and answer.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i might chime in later and gain some knowledge too :popcorn: i might do this same thing with some LVL4s if i cant fit a third one. I also am not too sure how to go about getting the tuning correct with the port. Looking to do upper 20s into the 50hz range if i did it..

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Im just looking for low 20's to about 55 and im good after that.. looks like I need to pull the top off and remove all the polyfill lol darn. I might move my port out too and it'll raise my tunning but if the polyfill is actually doing the opposite of what I thought it would changing the tunning wont do much affect my port area and possibly make it more effiecnt and my subs need more power for the mid 30 range...darn

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Poly fill is only affecting by 1 hz

Its the other things it deos is why i use it.

Ive had these same subs but in 15". 4 of them and we had a 1:3 ratio and it was retarded low and would still maintain high frequencies, it peaked at 27hz @ a 153.4db sealed on dash, there was only 4k on it.

Try changing up the ratio i would say

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]