Dc Power and Mechman alts

OP

Just like with every company out there people have had good experiences and bad. It seems to be different for almost everyone. So you will get 100 posts with a 100 different answers. Some people will tell DC power has the best alts and customer service with a quick turn around and then the next group of people will tell you MechMan has the best alts and customer service with a quick turn around.

What vehicle do you have? Have you checked to see if either company makes it for that vehicle? If so what sizes? Prices?

In the long run both companies make great alts and everyone stories differ and I would just go with who ever makes the largest(if neccesarry) or cheapest one you need.

you win some, you lose some

• 2 weeks later...

Damnit. I'm in the same boat right now. I can't decide between Mechman or DC Power Alts. I tried to PM a Dc Power Rep on here but no reply, Eric from Mechman however replied pretty fast so I'm probably going to go with them for what seems like good customer service so far :)

Time to go ask him more stupid questions before I make my final decision within the next couple of weeks.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived