thanks man I cant wait to get it done and hear it myself

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

Always wanted a 4runner...until I bought my explorer lol. Nice equipment, can't wait for vids. :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

thanks for the input guys and yes I sanded em down a lil bit and dropped them in and they fit just fine

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

how big of a risk would it be to hook everything up and run the system befor my alt gets here my stock alt is 120amps?

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

just dont run it full tilt. There is a guy on here who has 2 lvl 5 18s in a walled jeep and was running on a stock alt for a while. just have to watch your voltage. And i love the build. Subs look beast and i've been wanting a crescendo amp. Keep it up bro. how u planning on wraping the box?

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

well that makes me feel better I don't have a VM but I'm sure I can go to one of the shops around here and pick one up but as far as the finish I was gonna paint it black and then I'm gonna go to one of the graphic design places around here and see if I can get them to make me a wrap for the front of the box above the port since that's the only part you will really be able to see prob the DC sound lab logo in blue and black worst case I don't like it and just carpet it

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

Archived