I Am A Steve Meade Forum Addict

i dont think i would call myself an addict, i like to talk anywhere i post. I can post 200 times a day here or i can go months without a want or need to post here.

Addict have to have thier fix, so i guess im not addicted

i dont think i would call myself an addict, i like to talk anywhere i post. I can post 200 times a day here or i can go months without a want or need to post here.

Addict have to have thier fix, so i guess im not addicted

thats the first step of being in denial.. you say you dont have a problem and make up excuses... it is ok.. we are here for you for when you want to come out of the closet.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

stop kidding yourself, buddy i've posted more times in a week then your total post count, and also been gone for months at a time also.

I've yet to find anything on the internetz that is addicting, other then arguing with noobs everywhere.

its like syko all over again

well i am still new... but wheather i am new or not, doesnt take away my feeling for this site.. I heard about this site right after one of the shows from doug stockton.. and i been here ever since.. i am think as i get more and more into everyone elses builds and seeing how everyone is progressing i am getting more and more involved in the site.. I am working on my own build, and it is no where close to the type builds you see on here.. but never the less it is a build.

I am posting more and more everyday.. hell so far i am up to almost 50 today :)

stop kidding yourself, buddy i've posted more times in a week then your total post count, and also been gone for months at a time also.

I've yet to find anything on the internetz that is addicting, other then arguing with noobs everywhere.

yeah well.. you left the site cause you were pissed off from what i heard.. about the whole 18+ forum incident..

well i am still new... but wheather i am new or not, doesnt take away my feeling for this site.. I heard about this site right after one of the shows from doug stockton.. and i been here ever since.. i am think as i get more and more into everyone elses builds and seeing how everyone is progressing i am getting more and more involved in the site.. I am working on my own build, and it is no where close to the type builds you see on here.. but never the less it is a build.

I am posting more and more everyday.. hell so far i am up to almost 50 today :)

grats, it is a cool site

its not the only site of its kind so dont be confused that it is, but its a different kind of compunity if that is what you meant. Other then meade himselfs builds (not many T15ks out there), you can see the other style builds elsewhere.

Archived