I Am A Steve Meade Forum Addict

ok.. i am going to come out and say it... I AM A STEVE MEADE ADDICT.. i find myself on this site for 10-12 hrs a day. I find myself posting more and more everyday. thus far i have posted 40 times today :) I love this site, and I dont need help..

So this thread is for all you addicts out there. out of all the members on this site, there is gonna be more.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ok.. i am going to come out and say it... I AM A STEVE MEADE ADDICT.. i find myself on this site for 10-12 hrs a day. I find myself posting more and more everyday. thus far i have posted 40 times today :) I love this site, and I dont need help..

So this thread is for all you addicts out there. out of all the members on this site, there is gonna be more.

is this like an AA for steve meade addicts, lol if so i'll come out and confess, i'm on here every chance i get, when i wake up, durin computer class, and as soon as i get home, and i'll stay on this site (just open up a new tab) and like check for updates like every 5 mins :lol:
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

I Am A Steve Meade Addict.

i woke up around 3pm yesterday.. and i went to bed at 9am this mornning.. i was on smd all nite posting and reading.. so then i go to sleep at 9am and woke up at 1pm to get my SMD fix, and then went back to sleep.. now i am fully awake and back on SMD...

I am a STEVE MEADE ADDICT. Say what you want I know I am. LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I think Iam in this catagory too

<< Addict

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

is this like an AA for steve meade addicts, lol if so i'll come out and confess, i'm on here every chance i get, when i wake up, durin computer class, and as soon as i get home, and i'll stay on this site (just open up a new tab) and like check for updates like every 5 mins :lol:

I am Justin. And i am the founder of Addicts.. and i am just as addicted as the next guy.. :) i hit the refresh button proly 3 times a minute for updates and to see if anyone has responded to my posts..

Archived