Second Skin Audio

32 Hz box.

BillKessel

My box is 2 12's ported at 32hz-

I am not trying to put up crazy spl of course(easier for me to explain), but for my knowledge, if i played a 32 HZ song; thats the loudest bass the box/subs can play? i always see guys with 40 hz box's doing higher or lower hz in contest's and getting higher numbers

It varies in cars. Every car had different peak frenquencies. For example, my car peaks at 41hz(after learning from metering my set up on the term lab), but my box is tuned at 34hz. Some cars can drop your box frequency(IIRC), but its all in the way your box is design. Hopefully someone with better knowledge can chime in since this is stuff I'm still learning.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

It varies in cars. Every car had different peak frenquencies. For example, my car peaks at 41hz(after learning from metering my set up on the term lab), but my box is tuned at 34hz. Some cars can drop your box frequency(IIRC), but its all in the way your box is design. Hopefully someone with better knowledge can chime in since this is stuff I'm still learning.

Haha im also learning and this has to be the best website to learn at :P that sounds right, i have a jeep wrangler soft top so im not looking for number's just a main song that bump'd to show off to my friends :P

Archived