Second Skin Audio

RF 15s

just say ya know..you dont have to put the subs in different chambers if you run 2 amps.. gain match the amps and youre find and no i wouldnt use that box build your own..find someone to help design you once you make ur amp choice...i dont have experience with those subs to know what clean power they will take

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

yeah you could gain match the amps but to be safe i would do 2 seperate boxes or chambers.

Edited by alaskanzx5

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

as far as designing you a box for those subs i dont have enough experience to give you a design..but im sure theres someone on here who does.. as far as building a box all you really need

1. circular saw

2. jig saw

3. wood clamps (they make it nice)

4. a drill

5. 3/4 mdf board

6. screws

7. titebond II glue

8. caulk (for the seems

9. wooden dowel rods for bracing

10. basic carpentry skills

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

ok so ill prolly build a box that shares a wall ... MDF board can be bought from... ? glue i can get... idk about circular saws hahah what about the right size circle cut with a.... sawzall? jig saw i can do wood clamps i can do drill i can do screws yea... i can do it i just need guidance... would a box designer need dimensions on how big the box can be to fit? and would they require money for a build?

as far as designing you a box for those subs i dont have enough experience to give you a design..but im sure theres someone on here who does.. as far as building a box all you really need

1. circular saw

2. jig saw

3. wood clamps (they make it nice)

4. a drill

5. 3/4 mdf board

6. screws

7. titebond II glue

8. caulk (for the seems

9. wooden dowel rods for bracing

10. basic carpentry skills

this is a good list to make the job easy. i never used wood clamps just tons of screws. didnt have a jig saw either so i drew out the cut for the sub and then used a drill and just did a whole lot of drilling to get the hole cut and cleaned it up with a file and sand paper.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

will this be hairtrick quality?

no one can tell you. period. and i dont see why you dont want to do one amp because it outputs too much power. you do realize that you dont need to make the amp output all of its power, right? plus it would be much easier to wire 1 amp than 2. and it'll probably be less taxing on your electrical system if you do one amp. unless you're going to get the constant power version, box rise will probably make the amp not even output 3000w. and taking into account of voltage drop, you'll probably see 2500w. granted these are all guesstimates, but you have to realize that amps arent going to output their max power 100% of the time. it very RARELY happens

Edited by Kranny

will this be hairtrick quality?

no one can tell you. period. and i dont see why you dont want to do one amp because it outputs too much power. you do realize that you dont need to make the amp output all of its power, right? plus it would be much easier to wire 1 amp than 2. and it'll probably be less taxing on your electrical system if you do one amp. unless you're going to get the constant power version, box rise will probably make the amp not even output 3000w. and taking into account of voltage drop, you'll probably see 2500w. granted these are all guesstimates, but you have to realize that amps arent going to output their max power 100% of the time. it very RARELY happens

do i still need seperate chambers or boxes?

If you're running off of one amp (or gain matching two) I don't believe you should worry about keeping them separate.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme