Second Skin Audio

Built my amp rack! picsssss

Hey guys many of you may not recognize me I haven't posted too much here (i think this is my first post lol) I mainly post on ROE but I'm gonna start puttin up everything here on SMD too!

So I've had this planned for a while and just built the actual thing today.

I was thinking about putting computer fans on the front and back to blow air in and suck air out to keep the amp cool, I'm also gonna put a transparent lexan window in the false floor of the trunk so you can see right through to the amp anyone have any suggestions on how to cut out and secure a window like that?

8b97ca39.jpg

ffabbd8c.jpg

c8b8c3d8.jpg

ROE still exists? no shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ROE still exists? no shit.

Sure does ! I gotta say though I like the things I'm seeing here!

Holy damn looks like you need a new saw blade

And yup I sure did I ran out to lowes and got one a couple hours ago actually, but I somehow managed to get my pieces cut SOMEWHAT decent, I hate doin sloppy work but In this case I figured I might as well just throw together somthin see how it works and looks and then down the road if it breaks or I wanna remake one I will!

I was thinking about putting computer fans on the front and back to blow air in and suck air out to keep the amp cool

I'd say it's sucking air in and blowing it out :P

So...what amp is this for?

hahah technically yes I didn't even think about the wording ! but its gonna be for my sa-12s I got about 3 weeks ago :D

how thick are you wanting the plexi? I do alot of plexi work just post what you got and I'll give you some diff attachment options and also if amp will just sit in there yes fans and prob should relieve the bottom(cut it out) leaving just enuff to mount amp

I'm pretty sure the thickness of the place I get it from is .095 and thanks man if you could gimme some different options of how to attach it that would be great and ahh ok I will remove some of that too I didn't think of that...