Second Skin Audio

Amazing truck build

depends on airspace and how much you want to spend. wouldn't be that difficult to do

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

You have lots of options, although I wouldn't personally go with kicker or jl......you are just paying for the name. There are SO many more better options out there. I recommend looking at DC, Fi, Ascendant Audio, Sundown, SSA, Obsidian!

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

prolly going in a 4dr tundra or tacoma... maybe 4 JL w7 12s? with two 1500 watt amps? or do i need more power?

that sounds about the right amount of power. but you can get SO much more for the money than w7s. just so you know. you might look into dc level 4 m1 if your looking for something at a lot better price that handles about the same amount of power as a w7. theres lots of other brands with great subs that are also cheaper and will outperform the w7 line.

which would be the best bang for the buck?

probably obsidian, DC, or Fi but like I said before, it depends on airspace, and how much you want to spend. more power/less power doesn't much matter as long as you have the right airspace and sub. sounds like you should do more research instead of asking for a handout and copying another system.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco