Ima start by saying the shit sucks.. And I'm only a few hours into not having a smoke.. And I'm craving one bad...

That said, any tips on ways to make the process go a little smoother? I don't want to fail and start smoking again tmrw...

I know about chewing gum when u get a craving.. I don't trust patches, I've heard nicorette is complete bullshit...

Anyone got something to add?

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

i just tried quitting smoking recently as well, needless to say, im going to have to try again. one thing i can say that will help though, is to keep yourself busy. it will help keep your mind off of it. best of luck to you.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

what helped me is making sure i realized all of the pros of dropping the habbit. its just damn nice being able to take a deep breath knowing your not about to take in all the shit thats in cigarettes. Also having clean fresh smelling clothes. hands, car, house ect. is awsome.

-Zach- '88 K5

- '01 cbr929rr

If you have a lil extra cash around im told this works well with helping to quit

http://www.modernvapor.com/

I have the blu e cig thing.. Don't care for it..

My problem is 40 hours a week i am sitting in my truck doing midnight security at a construction site... Sooo not to much to do but sit and surf SMD.. As I am now..

I'm quitting because I don't like speeding 5 bucks a day.. Getting to be costly. And i have notice lack of breath after walking alot of any amount of running.. And a horrible smokers cough..

Make a vew short walk´s (15 min´s) over the day, espacially in the first day´s of quitting. Drink alot of water over the day.

I can deff do that during my shifts at work...does it gotta be watter? I'm more of a mt few addict lmao

Make a vew short walk´s (15 min´s) over the day, espacially in the first day´s of quitting. Drink alot of water over the day.

I can deff do that during my shifts at work...does it gotta be watter? I'm more of a mt few addict lmao

Water is best, is good to have no flavoured taste only cold and warm and on best nonsparkling.

If your finger´s don´t know what to do get a

russka_igelball.jpg

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley