Funny... I am quitting right now too (along with my wife).

My wife has a hard time quitting. She is going to do the patch- that being said, she has to get all pumped up to quit... then go all faschist against anyone that smokes (even though she was smoking the day before).

It hasn't been all that hard for me. Like so many have said, keep occupied. And when you need something to do with your hands, get a lollipop, gum, candy, etc... What REALLY works for me (this will sound crazy) is to take a white ball point pen, rip the guts out, then cut it to the length of a cig (it even weights about the same).... then when you are about to snap... take some pulls through the fake cig pen. After like 2 pulls... urge is gone. Crazy, but it works for me.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

This is why i laugh at ALL my friends in high school that smokes cigarettes. Because in 20 years they have wasted ALOT of damn money and cant quit

Thanks man this reminds never to lay a hand on cigarettes

Inspiration!

Right now I wanna just hit u in the face... Then again I just wanna year something apart

Anyways 24 hours down.. Shits getting rough.. I'm getting anoyed at the smallest of things.. Hopefully not much longer..

Need´s 5 day´s to come over the hardest roid and if you anoyed = time for a short walk!. Eat grains and flax, that´s good for the stomic.

The stomic get´s real lazy from nicotine detoxification. Never forget 14 days of nicotine detoxification with 2 time shitting.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley