MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 I just recieved a Disorderly Conduct ticket in MInnesota. I am a Minor. Any ideas on what happens next or what to do . I cant tell my parents or i will lose everything. My plan is to go down to the courts tomorrow to try and pay it, but i bet i have court. So im Screwed. Any ideas? 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
Rebel4055 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 If your under 18 probably have to have your parent(s) with you. Don't know though. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
KillaCam Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Did it happen when you where in/assotied with your car? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 What did you do? Something very stupid. I said fuck the 5-0 while in my friends car, window slightly cracked and a cop was driving by, i guess looud enough to hear me. Never seen them whip that Charger so fast. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 Did it happen when you where in/assotied with your car? In my friends car. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
KillaCam Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Did it happen when you where in/assotied with your car? In my friends car. Seeing as it wasn't your car it should be easier to hide. I had my licence suspened a few times when I was a minor and if I would have chose to hide it from my parents I could have easially. Watch your mail. wtf happened to spell check? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 Did it happen when you where in/assotied with your car? In my friends car. Seeing as it wasn't your car it should be easier to hide. I had my licence suspened a few times when I was a minor and if I would have chose to hide it from my parents I could have easially. Watch your mail. wtf happened to spell check? I just need to know if i will have court or a fine ? and if it will go on MY insurance 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
Blackedout Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Did you admit to saying it to the cop? Trunk Build Log
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 Did you admit to saying it to the cop? ya he knows i said it . i just want to avoid the parents and the court 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.