Thomas B Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Bet you don't act like a dumb a$$ again. No matter how much cops can be dicks trustr me the first time your stuff gets jacked you'll be begging for their help keep that in mind. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
bre2ts Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 I dont agree with what you did but it's a sad day when you get charged for speaking your mind. What you said was non threatening, non violent and within your rights as a us citizen. That'd be like ticketing NWA for singing fuck the police. Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 I just talked to the school officer which is a difference county and he said he doubts there is a fine i have to pay and i will have to go in front of the judge. As soon as this class ends i will go down to the court house to see whats going on. I didn't make this topic to have everyone tell me how dumb i am. I know what i did was dumb. I get enough of that from my parents and can expect a lot more very soon. So if your only reply is that, save yourself time and post somewhere else. If i have to go in front of the judge, what can be a reasonable acceptable defense ? Because The judge , the members here, my parents , and i all know there is no reasonable excuse for what was done. So what can i really say ? I would also like to find out why the officer said yes there is freedom of speech, BUT NOT when it harms or threatens another person. It wasn't directed towards him as an individual, i guess he could have just been saying that as well. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
El1T3Bass Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 I need to adress several subjects here so I'll do it in parts. 1. I'm in the same boat as you only for speeding tickets and what not and I'm 16 2. That is a horse shit ticket 3. Go to your court date, it's not what everyone is sayin it is. You will be in a room packed with many other people and you plead guilty or not guilty to the judge. From there he will cut you a deal. In your case I'd just cut a deal with the judge and call it a day 5. You don't have to have your parents attended to this If your under 18 6. FTP This is all from experience, if I am wrong please correct me! And good luck man! wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 I need to adress several subjects here so I'll do it in parts. 1. I'm in the same boat as you only for speeding tickets and what not and I'm 16 2. That is a horse shit ticket 3. Go to your court date, it's not what everyone is sayin it is. You will be in a room packed with many other people and you plead guilty or not guilty to the judge. From there he will cut you a deal. In your case I'd just cut a deal with the judge and call it a day 5. You don't have to have your parents attended to this If your under 18 6. FTP This is all from experience, if I am wrong please correct me! And good luck man! i would love to avoid court due to my history but that looks like it is what is coming down to. Speeding tickets meh. I got a few. I have learned that i should carry the money with me to pay off on site. I also invested in a fuzz buster BUT most of all i just slowed down. Just burns up more gas when i drive fast and i don't really gain a lot of ground when i speed . 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
SQMonte Posted February 8, 2012 Report Posted February 8, 2012 I think they killed him Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.