Im wanting to sell my subs but they are in a 4th order box. I know that you must post a pic with name and date etc..

Being that I still use the subs I'd rather not tear the box apart for a pic then the subs not get sold.

Can I post build pics and a most current up to date pic with name and date of the box to show that it's still in use?

Also I had planned sending up to date pics to the buyer before any money is sent

Thanks

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

cant you stick the camera in the port with the flash on and take a pic? even if the mods say your plan is ok, buyers might not show interest. what if you get a deal set up, take the box apart, then find out a surround has started to rip? just crawl in there and take pics until one turns out on target.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I can appreciate you asking, but we need current pics and all. Also, to whom ever would be your prospected buyer, they surely would like to see what the current condition of the driver is, and apperance... Pictures say 1 million words ;)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

dude Drayton we can make a vid this weekend of it playing, then you could stick your arm down there to see the subs and then it playing again. Or something like that... And i will be back this weekend and i will be bringing the lvl 2.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg