01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 you's a BIG ass muffugga! my boy Jon is 6'4" 300Lbs... he drives a Toyota Tercel LOL That's shitty. When I got hit by a drunk driver in my old blazer I had to drive around my mom's Echo for like 3 months until I could buy my new blazer. I got some funny ass looks. I could pick up the back end of that car no problem. It was kinda fun to drive. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 DAM.....your a beast 01 xtreme....dam bro.I am 6'3 Burrito- I love chicken..almost eat it everyday with corn lol
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 DAM.....your a beast 01 xtreme....dam bro.I am 6'3 you better start hittin the wieghts again Nismo.... because now your small compared to Xtreme! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 DAM.....your a beast 01 xtreme....dam bro.I am 6'3 I would be stronger than hell if I could have kept from hurting myself every damn week. when you start lifting really heavy all the time you start getting hurt. when my bench really started going up I ended up hurting my shoulder pretty bad, so now I wont go any heavier than 350. I hurt my knee playing football in HS, so I dont squat anymore, I just legpress. when I was lifting heavy I didn't do it right. I would suggest if you are starting o work out heavy alot you need to stretch before, and stretch like hell after. I didn't, and I payed for it. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 I do 3 days a week lol.... I just don't wanna weight to much....went from 215 to 230 and my muscles are bigger lol I strench for like 15 minutes my knees hurt on squats which makes me mad...used to do 8 45 and now I can do like 4 45 cuzz of my knees REPS of 10 1,000lbs...I don't know my max might try tomorrow if my legs are not sore I was a beast freshman year....did 360 on squats, deadlift about 450, and benched about 190lbs
BassJunkie Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 I'd like to start working out again but I gotta get my back worked out before I can, my back is blowed out again which REALLY sucks 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 I do 3 days a week lol.... I just don't wanna weight to much....went from 215 to 230 and my muscles are bigger lol I strench for like 15 minutes my knees hurt on squats which makes me mad...used to do 8 45 and now I can do like 4 45 cuzz of my knees LOL unless its 3 days a week, 3 hours a day FTW and that would be a hella tough cycle! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 LOL unless its 3 days a week, 3 hours a day FTW and that would be a hella tough cycle! not 3 hours more like 1 hour and 30 minutes
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 I'd like to start working out again but I gotta get my back worked out before I can, my back is blowed out again which REALLY sucks if its okay with the Dr. just make the comittment... it will only help your back in the long run, if its not too late! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 I do 3 days a week lol.... I just don't wanna weight to much....went from 215 to 230 and my muscles are bigger lol I strench for like 15 minutes my knees hurt on squats which makes me mad...used to do 8 45 and now I can do like 4 45 cuzz of my knees REPS of 10 1,000lbs...I don't know my max might try tomorrow if my legs are not sore My knees hurt when I was squatting, thats why I started doing leg press. I would suggest buying a pair of knee wraps. they are like really thick ace bandaged. just wrap them around your knees when you are going heavy, it helps support you knee. reps of 10 with 1000 is pretty damn respectable, even at the powerlifting gym I used to work at. my old workout parter is one of the top 10 lifters in the 275 weight class, he squats well into the 1000's, and I am only a couple hundred pounds behind him on legpress, but he maxes out are machine with 2000 in weight + me sitting on the sled, but he is one steroid taking mother fucker. Oh, and Bassjunkie. talk to your doctor, but my old gym had this machine called a reverse-hyperextension machine, and it helped out my back immensly. Lousie Simmons, the inventor, broke his back, and he rehabilitated his back using that machine. I love it. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.