I want to do 2 10's with 6" aero in the middle.

With 10's in the trunk, I get a pretty decent score, 140+ on music, but it's not enough. I though about doing a wall with 4 15's, but in the BMW it's going to look weird.

Any plans for a system in X5?

It will get louder on an insane level when you go to the rear deck. Mite wana consider two 6" aero ports tho. One would be on the small side port wise.

And yes, Im working on it as we speak. Will problly end up with a single 15 in spare tire area. Leaning toward a Fi BL 15. Will be running all JL amps in this one. 1 1000/1 to start and maybe add another later. I already have two but one is not working. 300/4 for mids. Ipad for headunit. mids undecided so far. Goal is to use none of the cargo area at all, and still pull a 145 on termlab at 40hz. I thinks it will be tuff.

This is really cool!

I did a rear deck once. 2 Eclipse 10's. No kerfs, just a simple one. Still took an ETERNITY to complete

Oh tell me bout it. I put 6 months in that one. hell i built a temporary box just so i could listen to some bass in the build time. Lots of work and back breaking in and out of car with heavy ass stuff repeatedly.

<p>

<br />
<br />

I want to do 2 10&#39;s with 6&quot; aero in the middle.<br />

<br />

With 10&#39;s in the trunk, I get a pretty decent score, 140+ on music, but it&#39;s not enough. I though about doing a wall with 4 15&#39;s, but in the BMW it&#39;s going to look weird.<br />

<br />

Any plans for a system in X5?<br />

<br />

<br />

It will get louder on an insane level when you go to the rear deck. Mite wana consider two 6" aero ports tho. One would be on the small side port wise.<br />

<br />

And yes, Im working on it as we speak. Will problly end up with a single 15 in spare tire area. Leaning toward a Fi BL 15. Will be running all JL amps in this one. 1 1000/1 to start and maybe add another later. I already have two but one is not working. 300/4 for mids. Ipad for headunit. mids undecided so far. Goal is to use none of the cargo area at all, and still pull a 145 on termlab at 40hz.  I thinks it will be tuff.<br />

<br />

<br />

This is really cool!<br />

<br />

I did a rear deck once.  2 Eclipse 10's.  No kerfs, just a simple one.  Still took an ETERNITY to complete<br />

<br />

<br />

Oh tell me bout it. I put 6 months in that one. hell i built a temporary box just so i could listen to some bass in the build time. Lots of work and back breaking in and out of car with heavy ass stuff repeatedly.<br />

</p>

<p> </p>

<p><i>Ipad would look awesome there. </i></p>

<p> </p>

<p><i>I had a box with 8" PVC port and pulled off a 142.6 on 44hz tone. </i>I still need to plan this out. lol</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

i had an 18" loaded btl, and that suck are they still open? havent been to wilkes co. in probably a year +

Cool I knew it was one or the other. Dang I cant believe that was almost 3 years ago. Im planning on doing a FI BL 15 in my next setup. Same concept though...Loud as i can get without losing any interior space and look clean doing it.

I dont know if they are open either. Not been there since one of those shows. I dont get up that way for any other reason.

i had an 18" loaded btl, and that suck are they still open? havent been to wilkes co. in probably a year +

Cool I knew it was one or the other. Dang I cant believe that was almost 3 years ago. Im planning on doing a FI BL 15 in my next setup. Same concept though...Loud as i can get without losing any interior space and look clean doing it.

yea, and nice. be sure to post the build, oh and iirc you were the only one there louder than me? you were a 161 sealed up on the ac?

-Zach- '88 K5

- '01 cbr929rr

yea, and nice. be sure to post the build, oh and iirc you were the only one there louder than me? you were a 161 sealed up on the ac?

I cant remeber. Maybe in our class. I know there were guys there that were louder than me. Dude with the jeep and like 4 memphis 4kws was pretty loud but hell how could it not be..

Archived