Second Skin Audio

2 Solo X's Or 3 T2's?

Well its time to build a new system for a new/old truck..... I have had a few different setups over the years the most recent being 2 T2 15s taking up the ex-cab part of my 05 FX4. I loved them but we fell upon very hard times and they got sold before the truck got repo'd......this time it will be done right, the dampener will be installed, HO alt.,

What do yall think its going slam harder 2 Solo X 18s or 3 T2 15s, which one will be better for daily driving and everyday listening? ive honestly never tried kicker anything and dang sure havent heard or seen in person any kind of 18. The T2s i know hit well enough for me especially if i add one more than what i had.

Just wondering about changing it up, our local shop hates anything non RF or non Toby(the owner is real good buds with the Toby main man)

this install will be replacing the back seat in a 95 F-150 ex-cab.

im open to any advice

thanks

Well its time to build a new system for a new/old truck..... I have had a few different setups over the years the most recent being 2 T2 15s taking up the ex-cab part of my 05 FX4. I loved them but we fell upon very hard times and they got sold before the truck got repo'd......this time it will be done right, the dampener will be installed, HO alt.,

What do yall think its going slam harder 2 Solo X 18s or 3 T2 15s, which one will be better for daily driving and everyday listening? ive honestly never tried kicker anything and dang sure havent heard or seen in person any kind of 18. The T2s i know hit well enough for me especially if i add one more than what i had.

Just wondering about changing it up, our local shop hates anything non RF or non Toby(the owner is real good buds with the Toby main man)

this install will be replacing the back seat in a 95 F-150 ex-cab.

im open to any advice

thanks

I would personally would go with the RF T2's. I am not a fan of the kicker Solo-X's. besides, i am not sure if you have enough roon for the solo-x's without a wall, or blow through.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

same amount of cone area so i guess it just depends on the enclosure size needed those T2 are beast though so i would prolly lean toward them

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i've heard the solo x's and they are loud. i have two T2 12s and would choose them anyday ....... couldn't imagine three with a shit load of power on them.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

if you have already heard the T2s and you loved them then go with the 3..you dont wanna spend your money on a large ass build and then hate the way the x's may sound

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yea thats true too have you heard either of the 2

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!