Second Skin Audio

Amp is on, but subs don't play?

I just re checked that. Do you think I should pull the subs out of the box to see if something came loose? Everything checks out but my buddy was the one to re-hook up everything so I'm just on the search for the culprit. lol Thanks for all the feed back guys.

2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.

@ CarsHateMe, I've never heard of doing that in my life but I'm going to try that now. I'll be back in a min.

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

I just re checked that. Do you think I should pull the subs out of the box to see if something came loose? Everything checks out but my buddy was the one to re-hook up everything so I'm just on the search for the culprit. lol Thanks for all the feed back guys.

I was going to say to check them but you said you checked the wires. All it takes is one wire to be disconnected and its a closed circuit.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Amp works, buzzes slightly. subs work. So It's something wrong with his install. But thanks for all the help.

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

Your right and wrong in the same sense. We put new Rca cables in it same thing, so we check the amps rca input and when we moved it around it would stop so we pushes it rca input all the way forward and it clicked into place correctly. Now its doing just fine, but thanks for all the help guys.

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

Archived