(REBUILD) 10 sundown e-10's from 2 AQ 18s Walled

hey everyone this is my first build, and my first time ever really trying to build anything at all without help.

So my original idea was gonna be 4 mmats 12s walled and half way through i changed my mind and decided to go wit 2 aq Hdc3 18's

carfront.jpg

carrear.jpg

engine.jpg

wireunderhood.jpg

wire.jpg

These are my old 12s also my first set of subs

firstsubs.jpg

My Aq's and my amp

subbottle.jpg

Oh and my amp is a concept d2400 havnt been able to find much out about the company if anyone has some opinions on it id love to hear them?

subsontable.jpg

subsontable4.jpg

magnet.jpg

Begining of the build

the floor and sealed the trunk off from the car

bottomtrunkseal.jpg

The back of the box

bottomback.jpg

One side of the box

backside.jpg

Then heres the old idea of the 4 12's i had jus 2 holes cute for the 12s and put it all together jus to see how i liked the looks and from there i decided i didnt like it

old12sidea1.jpg

old12sidea2.jpg

old12sidea3.jpg

old12sidea4.jpg

After i tore that out i started on a new front for my 18s

frontbaffel.jpg

frontbaffel1.jpg

frontbaffel2.gif

Its not done here but it is doubled up on the front and the sides and i also have some bracing inside the box, forgot to take pics..i have more to upload but heres a start for people to see. i know its not the best build but its my first. also sorry for some of the picture quality i used everything from digital camers to a crappy cell phone to take pics

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

looks pretty sick.

whats the specs of the box, por t and tuning?

dont go light on the fb/resin

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

i cant quite rem exact specs but i think its around 17-20 cubes n like 35 hz ill look and see if i can find any of my old measurements of it, its coated with resin on the inside now. i have it finished and playing jus didnt wanna throw all the pics up at once, but thanks guys

Singer 250amp Alt

I love builds like these, Not sure why, haha. Lookin good!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

I got more pics but the vids gotta wait. My fuel pump went out and i replaced it and the filter but for some reason i still cant get gas pressure in the fuel rail :/

Singer 250amp Alt

So heres some pics of the fiberglassing to the pillars, i used cardboard to bring it up then multiple layers of resign and cloth

sealingwall1.jpg

sealingwall2.jpg

sealingwall2a.jpg

sealingwall3.jpg

sealingwall6.jpg

sealingwall4.jpg

sealingwall5.jpg

Im still having fuel problems. New pump and filter but i cant get pressure in the fuel rail if anyone knows what the problem might be?

Singer 250amp Alt

Are you sure you can hear the new fuel pump turn on when you turn the key forward? Have you checked fuel line from the tank all the way up to the fuel rail.

Also, some cars have an emergency fuel shut off. If you have the book manual for the car, check to see if you car has one and where yours is and if it needs resetting.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Looking good

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Yea i can hear the new pump pumping but it acts like its not pumping the gas hard enough. I think im gonna have it towed to the dodge dealership and have them check it even tho it might cut into my sbn 20012 funds :/

Singer 250amp Alt

Archived