*vid* My Amp Issue Explained, Please Help Me!

check the remote wire make sure its not grounded out, from head unti back get a different set of rca, and see if that does it, if you tried a diff amp and the same thing then you need to honestly pull all of your wire from head unit to amp out and from front batt back out and check it all and put it back together thatshould solve the problem but to save time take the amp out and try it in a buddies car to make sure you didnt fry it 100%

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

check the remote wire make sure its not grounded out, from head unti back get a different set of rca, and see if that does it, if you tried a diff amp and the same thing then you need to honestly pull all of your wire from head unit to amp out and from front batt back out and check it all and put it back together thatshould solve the problem but to save time take the amp out and try it in a buddies car to make sure you didnt fry it 100%

nick and i were talking about doing a reinstall of all the wires.. maybe with fresh stuff. not cheap but would make a difference. one cheaper fix would be replacing the RCA and remote wire but i disconnected the RCA and tried and still same issue. I'll hook up the amp in sister's car and see if its having same problem, the thing is finding time to do that when she is actually HOME lol

06 SCION tC

Is this amp a BX1500d?

I ask because I have one BNIB. I figured I'd go look at the manual and see if there was anything in there that I could offer up to help you figure this out. Unfortunately, there was nothing.

BUT...I did look at the amp it self and the Red light on my amp is clearly a PROTECT light. There is a clear/green LED on top of the red light in which is for power. Personally...I'm betting the amp is toast and needs to be replaced.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Is this amp a BX1500d?

I ask because I have one BNIB. I figured I'd go look at the manual and see if there was anything in there that I could offer up to help you figure this out. Unfortunately, there was nothing.

BUT...I did look at the amp it self and the Red light on my amp is clearly a PROTECT light. There is a clear/green LED on top of the red light in which is for power. Personally...I'm betting the amp is toast and needs to be replaced.

yes there is a green light for the power, and red for the protect but ALSO the power light also has a Red light too.. my turns from green to red

i dont know what the issue is right now... wish i could figure this out its raining outside with mixture of snow/sleet so i'm holding off from any car audio stuff

06 SCION tC