*vid* My Amp Issue Explained, Please Help Me!

I made a video of whats happening with me system, hopefully maybe someone can figure out or come up with reasons why its not working for me.

I disconnected the subs cuz only a popping noise comes through them from the amp..

Here is the vid on youtube of what its doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSS_AN-YxBM

06 SCION tC

feel safe takeing the back off the amp?

if so take it off and look and see if anything looks poped, or black burn marks anywhere? theres many things that it can be

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

If you haven't contacted Hifonics something is wrong with you LOL j/k Have you called them?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

you fried something in your amp bro... sorry but its an easy fix, prolly burned up some mosfet chips, you need to take the back off, look carefully for black soot and loose parts.... and next time try to mount the amp horizontal instead of upright so it dissipates heat better, i know my old hifonics got warm upright, but barely did when laying down with more airflow

contact hifonics for repair/local hifonics dealer

or wait 2 months for chris @ dB-r electronics to repair

pics of amp with back off will help

sorry bro

look for this

43059.jpg

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

well few weeks ago i took amp out and took back off its all in my build log but nothing looks burnt out, i even hooked u p another amp and its the same issue.

I DONT think its the amp, its another issue and i dont know what.

Here is the page of my build where i did up some questions or theories of what it might be, maybe you can answer some..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry206913

Here is the page of all the amp pictures (lots) and i dont think anything is wrong with it, other amps went into protect also.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...0844&st=260

06 SCION tC