My car got totaled out on 2-6-2012

well as the news is stated my car got totaled out after 12 years with her and 10 years of my system in it gonna miss my car but im starting on a new one but its gonna take a while RIP Black bird

T-BirdSummer2002l.jpg

T-BirdSummer2002g.jpg

T-BirdSummer2002a.jpg

T-BirdSummer2002f.jpg

RickT-Bird2002.jpg

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

That sucks bro, what are u getting next?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i got the same car but its a 97 so im going to build a new setup this time they wouldnt let me exchange my rims or anything but i did take my amps and the first two subs but they didnt want me to do that

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Sucks to hear man. That is why if/whenever any of my cars get in a crash, I'm going to have them tow it to my house, or a buddies house that is close by. Once it's off the tow truck, start tearing into it to get all my stuff off/out.

But good luck with the new car. Buddy has a '94 that we just did the head gaskets on. They have a decent size trunk in them.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

The thing is someone aka my neighbor that moved out i know it was his A$$ but he did something to my oil pan and it was leaking i drove it to the store and back made no noises till i was home and then i found all the problems out insurance said it would be fixed shouldnt cost much to fix but to them my motor was blown and thats what pissed me off cuz if they said it wasnt gonna get fixed i would have swapped everything my rims with it and took all my sounds out not just my bats and 3 amps and 2 subs

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

What insurance? Cause when my P71 Crown Vic was t-boned, it got totalled, they gave me the option to buy it back, for like $300, & they just took it out of the money given to me for it being totalled and it had a salvaged title! I took my sounds out, and drove it to the junk yard, where I got $450 for it!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Guy that totaled it out probably liked what was in your ride and decided to not give you the buy back option. Probably wanted to get everything out for himself.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks