Banging on a high school budget ain't that hard. Try bangin on a college budget. B)

Thats the fuckin truth right there. I had so much more money to play with in Highschool.

Looks like you're off to a decent start. Get that back battery secured and fused up.

x3. High School was the life, easy to get money when your a old senior. like i was. mad ebank and got al my shit. now im scraping together for wire ahahha

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Banging on a high school budget ain't that hard. Try bangin on a college budget. B)

Thats the fuckin truth right there. I had so much more money to play with in Highschool.

Looks like you're off to a decent start. Get that back battery secured and fused up.

x3. High School was the life, easy to get money when your a old senior. like i was. mad ebank and got al my shit. now im scraping together for wire ahahha

^x4 on the bangin on a budget x2 on the scraping together for wire comment...lol never had a car in H/S to build on, was driving my parents, had a kid right out of h/s and 2 more after that and i'm only 24 with a lot of bills lol so it's my fault. But tuned into this build for sure!

Edited by letemrip32

Haha so true, You guys are a bunch of complainers. Getting a job in hs is easy and money is flying around. Just wait till your all out on your own. Ps I'm a junior in hs :)

Anyways good lookin build!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

:rofl: at Blackedout's comment in High School I didn't know what a budget was had the system that moved air and I stayed clean but I also had a job at Publix and Express since 10th grade then I graduated and when I got to college I don't know it just seemed harder to do anything extra without hurting later even though I was working 2 jobs still but good start to your build nice equipment for a starter system. Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

tuned in for sure. check my build out. ALSO in high school so on a budget. Working 35+ hours a week, Easiest budget is high school :rofl:

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd