Second Skin Audio

Elemental Designs 7kv.2

Guest MegaloManiac

I played with pair. 1 came with the coils out of place, they rock back and forth. I tried getting warranty but they refused, something abouse customer abuse....wtf. but I manage to make use out of them in a .25 sealed box if I sit the box just right the coils don't rock they sound fine off 70 watts. I have a friend who ported a a pair using 2" flares. the subs bottom out way to easy. but they got loud.

personally I would not buy from eD. not only because I had a bad experience with them, but there business practices are shady and the owner is scum who hides things. they won't ever see another penny from me.

I second that ben is shady I know its a ed fourm but why delete post that have something about a product your having a problem with?

I put 2 in my dads truck in .42 cubes to 28 hz and they are decent for 6.5 subs its enough to rattle the mirrors

Also about coils being out of phase, i called with a problem with my 18 and they told me to make sure the coils were labled correctly because all ot them are mismarked

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Sound Splinter RL-I 8

very efficient little 8" in tight spaces

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...amp;productId=2

I would get a pair of those too, the price did go up recently but they are bad lil subs. I have a friend with a pair, and they surprised the hell out of me.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit