Know what else looks like sick paint jobs?

Sick paint jobs. Never seen one here in Alaska, and honestly, I think its retarded. Unless you're a group of four Brazilian women who rob banks and need to change the color of your BMW in a matter of seconds, why bother?

taxi reference. nice

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

I was thinking about it. A kid that goes to one of the schools here does it. He's done some pretty god damn good ones for a kid.http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.107768035999918.14434.100003001674549&type=3

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

just if you do it yourself. you gonna go crazy over bubbles. lol... I did at least. but I used cheaper stuff. CF 3m vinyl from ebay. Im sure more legit stuff is easier to work with. And if you do end up doing it by yourself get someone to help, someone that kinda knows what they are doing, so not your girlfriend. lol Someone who actually cares about doing a good job. I did mine by myself and it was a pain in the ass. I also dont like it too much. I want to either do a full paint job. Or do a full vinyl job of 1 color. The CF vinyl was a bad attempt to make my car look BA. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

just if you do it yourself. you gonna go crazy over bubbles. lol... I did at least. but I used cheaper stuff. CF 3m vinyl from ebay. Im sure more legit stuff is easier to work with. And if you do end up doing it by yourself get someone to help, someone that kinda knows what they are doing, so not your girlfriend. lol Someone who actually cares about doing a good job. I did mine by myself and it was a pain in the ass. I also dont like it too much. I want to either do a full paint job. Or do a full vinyl job of 1 color. The CF vinyl was a bad attempt to make my car look BA. lol

3m makes some of the best vinyl on the market if you ask me. If you messed it up then you will not likely improve by going to another brand.

3m makes some of the best vinyl on the market if you ask me. If you messed it up then you will not likely improve by going to another brand.

I didnt really mess up. but trying to get every bubble out is what got me frustrated. it actually turned out nice, with no bubbles, it just took forever to do it, and i just am not sure if i like the look. A friend of mine did his hood and got tons of wrinkles and lit looks bad. mine actually came out clean and nice. My car just isnt the type of car the looks good with CF hood.

And i dont really know alot of brands of vinyls out there. i just assumed that because the 3m that i bought was so cheap, that it probably wasnt the best out there, thats all.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I wonder if you got some fake then because 3m scotchprint 1080 is about $5 a square foot. Not that cheap if you ask me. I could do glass mosaic tile for cheaper. Would take at least $100-150 to do just a hood with the 3m stuff.

You almost cant get this stuff to have bubbles, it has channels throughout the vinyl that allow the air to escape.

Take a look at the options they have for the 1080 stuff, they have more options now than the carbon fiber.

Archived