large gauge crimper

will it work for my needs is the question. i suck at soldering. an im not a fan of using my vice all the time. mainly on 4 and 0 ga wiring. i have a crimper that will do up to 8ga already.

http://www.ebay.com/...228458448069725

NEUMAN

You can always use a pair of pliers and a hammer, or just a hammer!!! LOL it works if you like to do it the half way.

I actually bought the 8 ton black die crimper from harbor freight this morning. Def does not work for my zero gauge stinger ring terminals I bought from darvex. Wont fit between the dies at all lol I went and got some copper lug terminals and tested it and it worked pretty good. Im contimplating returning it though and ordering what decaf recommended if it does up to 4/0 for the same price I already paid

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

will it work for my needs is the question. i suck at soldering. an im not a fan of using my vice all the time. mainly on 4 and 0 ga wiring. i have a crimper that will do up to 8ga already.

http://www.ebay.com/...228458448069725

NEUMAN

You can always use a pair of pliers and a hammer, or just a hammer!!! LOL it works if you like to do it the half way.

i have been using my vise for years and im tired of teh look and crappy function it leaves me with sometimes. mind you none of the crimps i have ever done have come apart but still i really would liek to step up my game a little. at some point i will get down and work on the soldiering skills.

NEUMAN

I actually bought the 8 ton black die crimper from harbor freight this morning. Def does not work for my zero gauge stinger ring terminals I bought from darvex. Wont fit between the dies at all lol I went and got some copper lug terminals and tested it and it worked pretty good. Im contimplating returning it though and ordering what decaf recommended if it does up to 4/0 for the same price I already paid

don't hesitate, get the 12ton... you won't regret it

harbor freight has known about the small die issue for about 5 years and still hasn't changed them

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i bought those same ring terminals, and the were a bitch to crimp. the best thing i had was some channel locks :/

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Archived