2007 dodge charger Sundown, hifonics, Kenwood build

This is right after I tuned my amp with the o-scope I had my sub-sonic a little too high though so this song suffered a bit but still slammin pretty hard! sorry the videos so short the neighbors and my moms patience was growing short haha

Hell yeah sounds like a champ..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 3 weeks later...

ANything going on with this man?"?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ANything going on with this man?"?

Yessir a lot actually just gotta get pics haha...I have a 4 channel P400-4 comin tomorrow to get my highs and mids started, I just turned my box around to forward firing last night and am starting to seal it as we speak as well as put in bolts for the coils in the box..and next week should have two new yellow tops to add to my electrical!

*UPDATE*

I'm keepin my box facing forward and I'm just waitin on some more speaker wire in the mail and then I'm takin the subs outta the box and runnin the wire to bolts on the back of the box (I just have wire running out of the bottom of the box now and its a pain in the ass). I'm then going to seal off the box from the trunk by gorilla tapin the fuck out of it and then puttin carpeted mdf panels in front of it to make it look good. In the trunk I'm currently in sketchup workin on a new amp rack to hold my bxi2607d and P400.4 that will be behind my box and above my false window. Now if your wondering what will be under the window if my bxi2607d is comin out...well thats where the batteries will go. Hopefully I'll have this all done in the next couple weeks!

Waitin on some shipments to come in heres what I got comin

Rockford p400.4 - Came yesterday!

rcas, speaker wire, relays, fuses, terminals, solder

(2) Selenium ST-200s

gettin a killer deal and gettin two brand new yellow tops with 3 year warranty on both for 150.00 :D should be gettin those next week

got some goodies in the mail yesterday! my package from sonic will be here next week with my amp wiring kit for the p400.4 and some more rcas...Also yesterday I made some terminals with bolts and ran my wires that way and started to seal the box from the trunk with gorilla tape..

ea4b8902.jpg

Archived