07 Yukon Alternator Setup Help

Dom just got back to me in the mail, prices are a bit more than expected, but quick question for all you folks rocking a 07 yukon/hoe/burban. I heard some shit about the electrical being all sketchy and ran by a computer or something along those lines. What would you recommend I do? Someone told me I actually NEED a dual alt set up or else it wont function correctly. I was thinking about just getting 1 300 amp alt, would this work on 3400 watts? going to be running a 1700 stinger bat in front and a 1500 stinger bat in back. Please help me out, I really would like to get this system done before the end of december. PEACE

teamsundown-1.jpg

I would say that would be sufficient since i used to run a 3000 watt amp of a 220 amputator series alt and 1 yellow top up front and a Kinetic 2400 in the back so i think in that regard you would be fine. As for the wiring issue that would be someone else's specialty.

I would say that would be sufficient since i used to run a 3000 watt amp of a 220 amputator series alt and 1 yellow top up front and a Kinetic 2400 in the back so i think in that regard you would be fine. As for the wiring issue that would be someone else's specialty.

Thanks aaron.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Quick question, does anyone know if I would run into problems if I just bought a 300 amp alt and dual alternator kit, then ran my stock alt and the 300 amp as dual alts? Help me out asap trying to get this build done and over with.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived