I need a Flip-Out!

pstone11

Alright, I need a good flip out for the sausage, I love my simple 9886 but I have to get some backup cam/video action in there.

What it needs:

Volume KNOB - no buttons for volume

3 sets of preouts - 4v would be cool

Alpine, Pioneer, even a nice kenwood....maybe..

rear view cam input.

not to suck - only good stuff for the ol sausage!

Does not need :

Nav

Bluetooth

- - - I have plenty of gear to trade and would prefer to trade but cash is on the table as well. I have some kicker 2500's, many coax and comp speakers, quite a few head units, pretty much a little of everything.

Let me know!

EDIT - I may have not been too clear in this post.... I need a nice clean deck that isn't junk. The sausage is a pimpin SQ doomsday machine that has top of the top of the line gold plated platinum gear in it and needs the best source unit ever made.....but better.

....I may have over-exagerated but the sausage has some great gear in it and needs a new head unit with backup input, volume KNOB and ipod controls. Bluetooth isn't discouraged but it isn't needed really.

Edited by pstone11

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I have a kenwood kvt-512 and I love it! Has alotta cool features and add-ons you can get

ummm - are you just telling me this or are you selling one?

Well, it dosn't have a volume knob and looks like only 2 sets of preouts, and no rear view input.....

Got an in perfect condition pioneer Avic n5

Got a thread on here for sale without pics ill bump so you can check it out

OK - I am interested in that one for sure.. Ipod or BT modules?

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I have a Dual xdvd9101 for sale, no wire harness ($20). Has the flip out screen, sells for $277 at Sears (Cheapest). Selling for $175.

Here are more specs: http://www.sonicelec...l-XDVD9101.html

http://youtu.be/Ll4ZZb1SiyA

Edited by Dawgsrock0303

1997 Nissan Maxima GLE:

HU - Kenwood KDC-248U

Door Speakers - Bose Mid's and High's running off HU

Subs - 2 12" Kicker CVR's with a kicker zx1000.1

Big 3 Complete

I have a kenwood kvt-512 and I love it! Has alotta cool features and add-ons you can get

ummm - are you just telling me this or are you selling one?

Well, it dosn't have a volume knob and looks like only 2 sets of preouts, and no rear view input.....

Got an in perfect condition pioneer Avic n5

Got a thread on here for sale without pics ill bump so you can check it out

OK - I am interested in that one for sure.. Ipod or BT modules?

I'm not sellin it I was just saying man sorry I guess I didn't read your posts thoroughly but check out the excelon line those should have everything you want

I have a Dual xdvd9101 for sale, no wire harness ($20). Has the flip out screen, sells for $277 at Sears (Cheapest). Selling for $175.

Here are more specs: http://www.sonicelec...l-XDVD9101.html

No thanks man, I am looking for what I described in the first post.

Edited by pstone11