6 Btl 18's

Hold em for me. I am waiting on some money to clear the bank here this week. I promise. I call dibs.

They are in perfect working order? Appearance and sound? Just making sure. This is alot of money to me.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Hold em for me. I am waiting on some money to clear the bank here this week. I promise. I call dibs.

They are in perfect working order? Appearance and sound? Just making sure. This is alot of money to me.

I dont know if i can hold all of them,but i got your dibs and will set them off to the side for you. :lol:

They are 100% working order,apperance they are dusty but can be cleaned up and for sound i liked them its just i suck at ported enclosers and to lazy to play with the box.Also im going to go with alot more cone area.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Thank you very much....I still got the assman industries ducks you sent me. Fear the Duck!

I did a big transfer of funds three days ago of around 6g's from my Wachovia account to Navy Federal Credit Union and my money just finally disappeared from the Wachovia account yesterday. I think it will be tomorrow before it shows in my other account and the next day before I can pay pal you the mulah. So be patient young grass hopper and we will lite this candle. Your awesome for doing this.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Archived