Viper 350 Not Sensitive Enough! Help?

You want it to be able to move some. Don't solid mount it otherwise it doesn't work as well. I've installed almost a dozen of these, I usually zip tie the sensor/brain to the ignition harness.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Dude.....I already told you it was where you have it mounted, it set off just fine in my truck. Also...what was it I offered you the other day.....oh that's right, a secondary shock sensor.....sheesh...kids these days LOL!! 8P

Lol dude, U know that I dont know very much! And Im broke as shit haha <3 u anyways

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Well I want it so that if someone hits it with there car door or even bumps it for it to go off. So mounting it to the main harness will make it more sensitive??

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

yes because then it will have more give in it. from my experience it relies on the whole sensor moving, not just a little piece inside. so once in before putting everything back together test it and adjust sensitivity until you like it. but really someone tapping your car with their door is not likely to set it off unless they really hit it good. its not THAT sensitive.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

yes because then it will have more give in it. from my experience it relies on the whole sensor moving, not just a little piece inside. so once in before putting everything back together test it and adjust sensitivity until you like it. but really someone tapping your car with their door is not likely to set it off unless they really hit it good. its not THAT sensitive.

Lol sweet :D Thanks bro! Quick question, where do u mount an external shock sensor?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived