CAR SHOW AND SOUNDOFF!!! SpringSlam 4 by Pulse Car Audio-UPDATE!!!!

Ric Thornton

ok... so i'm not doing a show in March (wedding and all that stuff) so we are looking to do a LARGER show in April...

here ya go... still working with sponsors and trying to get some raffles for the show... but here ya go...

UPDATE... show is now going to be at SONIC in Fruitland, MD (2 minutes down the road). They will be offering discounts on all food/drinks/slushes during the event. The Fruitland City Police will be attending the event for "security" reasons. We are allowed to do demos.... HOWEVER IN ENCOURAGE YOU TO HOLD OFF ON DOING DOOR/WINDOW OPEN DEMOS UNTIL THE END OF THE SHOW... as they have said IF it gets too much for the neighboring businesses they will ask us to stop. Not to mention... as common courtesy you should all be paying attention to the person/competitor that is in the lane... they worked hard on their setup just as you have.

There will also be a CAR SHOW during the event put on by our friends from Lost Prophets Car Club of MD, DE and VA... so please come out... there will be raffles during the day as well...

Thanks to all of our show sponsors: Sonic, SMD, Sundown, XS Power and ExpressTech Computers!

SPRING_SLAM_4JPG-2.jpg

sounds fun

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Sweeet I should be able to make it.

-Drew

**What happened with the last show? weather rolled in and I couldn't make it then I didn't hear anything about it after that, no scores or anything was it cancelled?

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Sweeet I should be able to make it.

-Drew

**What happened with the last show? weather rolled in and I couldn't make it then I didn't hear anything about it after that, no scores or anything was it cancelled?

na show wasn't cancelled but a lot of people didn't come (they all blamed it on snow lol)... only had like 8 or nine competitors... but out of those competitors 6 new world records were posted from it... most of them were Team Pulse members that already had records and they just beat their old scores, therefore breaking their own records. hahaha... Nick (chode) from TDH also grabbed a new world record at the show.

BUMP... this is going to be a big one guys. just picked up another show sponsor (thank you Dawn) and we also have another sponsor looking to do trophies... FOR NSPL!!!!!! thats 34 first place trophies up for grabs... not to mention setting world records! ANDD we have a local car club "LOST PROPHETS" looking to do a car show in a super sweet location, and we will combine together there (if it happens) to make it even better, bigger and louder! So come one come all!!!

Archived