Emmet Posted March 11, 2012 Report Posted March 11, 2012 So were they blown or not in the end? i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Nine8SST Posted March 11, 2012 Author Report Posted March 11, 2012 They were legit, I sent them to a friend who is closer to needing them than I am. 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
OrionStang Posted March 11, 2012 Report Posted March 11, 2012 Yes they are real. Only missing the back stickers for some reason. I have a second set here from a dealer, and they are identical. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.