Damn didn't know there was this much interest. I'll try and make a vid tonight.

As far as LEDs go I buy the invidual bulbs and resistors from eBay. Make sure you get them from a us seller. I got all the LEDS ill ever need for 10 shipped lol.

Do you mind posting a link of the bulbs you bought.

Blue.jpg

Holy. Crap. Thats freaking sexy!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Damn didn't know there was this much interest. I'll try and make a vid tonight.

As far as LEDs go I buy the invidual bulbs and resistors from eBay. Make sure you get them from a us seller. I got all the LEDS ill ever need for 10 shipped lol.

Do you mind posting a link of the bulbs you bought.

eBay.com

:lol:

I had to sorry, I got two different types of bulbs, straw hats, and normal 5mm round LEDs. Different bulbs = different applications.

Just look around on eBay man.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Thanks :D They were a pain in the ass too install and I need to replace them due too a couple leds burnt out but I think its well worth it!

did you retrofit them? they look like the ones from ebay...

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Thanks :D They were a pain in the ass too install and I need to replace them due too a couple leds burnt out but I think its well worth it!

they're from a company called AAC Style I had to remove my front bumper to get to the headlights> remove the headlights>bake them in the oven so I could make the factory seal soft and remove the lens>epoxied the rings to the housing>ran wires through the back and to two switches that are too the left and right of headunit>and then put it all back together haha

Had all interior's in my GP done in blue from DiodeDynamics, with some cheap ass 9" LED strips from eBay. 10 of them for like $20 shipped to my door. Still have 6 of them, 4 are in the floorboard of my 1500. Planning on redoing the dash lights as red or blue, & replace whatever else I can. Interior lights will stay a nice bright white though.

My Silverado came with LED tails with the truck, they look really nice. I kinda broke the brackets on them going muddin' last week, so I have to order a new set. Going to try LED reverse/brake lights (the current ones are halo IIRC) & add an LED center brake light. I'm planning on doing LED fronts as well, aside from headlights. I also plan to add a Wolo strobe kit (for the fire department) & add a Sho-Me flasher for the rear brake lights for rear warning (along with a rear deck light). It's definitely going to be a nice look...

Some pictures from this weekend..

429040_10151332895925512_690720511_23507932_1943357368_n.jpg

431241_10151352061715512_690720511_23573551_1638019677_n.jpg

Pictures are on Facebook...I'm lazy...

POTATO!

they're from a company called AAC Style I had to remove my front bumper to get to the headlights> remove the headlights>bake them in the oven so I could make the factory seal soft and remove the lens>epoxied the rings to the housing>ran wires through the back and to two switches that are too the left and right of headunit>and then put it all back together haha

Sounds like a ball of fun ;)

Iceman are those depo tails?

24v1fe8.png

Sounds like a ball of fun ;)

Iceman are those depo tails?

I have no idea where the guy got them from. I do need another set though (brackets broke...I'm going to test strobes in them before I pitch 'em though.

POTATO!

thanks for the tutorial, but quick question, how do you know what watt LED to get or what ohm resistor I should get? I have a 1993 firebird if that helps at all, what would happen if I bought the wrong ohm resistor?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived