Alright guys let's see some LEDs! Switchbacks, dome lights, dash's, under seat strips, or whatever you got lets see it!

I've changed almost every interior light in my tb to LEDs and love it. Anyone who wants a tutorial on how to do it just ask I'd love to make one.

2f269912.jpg

ec65c21e.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Alright guys let's see some LEDs! Switchbacks, dome lights, dash's, under seat strips, or whatever you got lets see it!

I've changed almost every interior light in my tb to LEDs and love it. Anyone who wants a tutorial on how to do it just ask I'd love to make one.

2f269912.jpg

ec65c21e.jpg

I would love a tutorial on how to with pics please. I saw one that was done on a Civic like mine but it was a video and not really a step by step. I was always told messing with your hud could f it up. My dad did it on my Tahoe but I haven't gotten around to letting him do it on the Civic.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Alright guys let's see some LEDs! Switchbacks, dome lights, dash's, under seat strips, or whatever you got lets see it! I've changed almost every interior light in my tb to LEDs and love it. Anyone who wants a tutorial on how to do it just ask I'd love to make one. 2f269912.jpgec65c21e.jpg
I would love a tutorial on how to with pics please. I saw one that was done on a Civic like mine but it was a video and not really a step by step. I was always told messing with your hud could f it up. My dad did it on my Tahoe but I haven't gotten around to letting him do it on the Civic.

yea i would love a tutorial with pics and where to get the parts

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

where do you buy your leds?

Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Processor - RF 3sixty.2
  • Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4
  • Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

i would love to know how to do the cluster one!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I'd do a white faced cluster, but I dunno about the LED's. Looks good though man, good job!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i had my gauges in blue but took them out after a wk, wasnt happy with them. seems like a ricer trend to me :pardon:

only led's i have are in the plate lights on the jimmy

3762b57e.jpg

Only looks like a ricer when there on a ricer lmao ;)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived