I have one set BNIB, and a used set in my car (never abused). These are very loud and clear and take some power. Asking $175 plus shipping for the brand new set, and $150 plus shipping for the used set. RMS-60 Max-80, can take a little more.

I also have the crossover for them, but no tweeters. Not sure what to ask for them, so if you want them we can negotiate.

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00863.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Is it a full 3 way crossover for these?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

LOL I'm a lil lost so what's included.... Just the crossover for the 4 inch mids?

Damn ur fast was just about to ask for that LOL

Edited by THEKINGsBACK

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Yea the crossovers would be nice