Oook soo i currently have a 120g Ps3 slim and i like it my only problem with it is you cant play Forza on it haha :) all the games i have are for the 360 too only real question is any big problems with the xbox? all my friends have xbox and they dont anwer the question they just say "its just better" WHY!! lol then does paying for online get to be a hassle?? dont want to buy an xbox and just have my ps just sit so ill prolly trade it or something FOR an xbox :)

Thank ya thank ya

ive never had a problem with my xbox, people bitch about paying for live, but you get quite a few features with it plus you get cross game chatting

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

personally i dont mind paying for it, its only 5 bucks a month, and the service runs smoothly

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I have both systems and use them reg. Both have there ups and downs. I love the blu ray feature. Some of the same games for xbox/ps3 I find the graphics to be better on the PS3. This is all on the same tv same game both systems use hdmi cables. The online play I do not like on the PS3.....yes its free......but I find myself in alot of hacked rooms on COD. The Xbox online exp I find to be far greater than the PS3. The payment options are easy on the Xbox. Either buy a prepaid card and enter the numbers,or have it setup to withdraw automatically from a card. Keep in mind the only gaming I do online is COD and a race game here and there.....and I have diff COD games for the PS3 and Xbox.

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Build a gaming PC :peepwall:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I love my Xbox dearly. I have used both, and I find the Xbox to be a better system if you spend the majority of your time online on it. Netflix is a feature that both systems have, so that doesn't change anything. Blu Ray looks great, the Blu Ray player is pretty awesome IMO. PS3 has slightly better graphics, but the Xbox still has superb graphics with an HDMI Cable. As far as I know, the PS3 doesn't have any more problems with the Yellow Light of Death or anything like that, and the Xbox doesn't get the Red Rings much anymore. I haven't seen any new Xbox's get it, and my newest model of Xbox 360 Elite (the generation before they made the Slims) has never got it from any system failure. I have got it from not having everything plugged in good, and I got it one time when it was storming, but it was because of a power surge. Anyways, it depends on what your preference is on what you are going to use the most.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*