El1T3Bass Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Real nice job man. Now sell it to rf, lol Yeeeeahhhh, how are you not filthy rich? wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
412 CVX Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Mind making a little video displaying your talents on a simpler product? Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Mind making a little video displaying your talents on a simpler product? What kinda of "simpler product" are you thinking of? lol 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Nine8SST Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Didnt you do a BTL too? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Didnt you do a BTL too? Sure did!... I lost the Inventor file though, I thought I put it on my external when I reformatted my computer... but didnt. Still got the pics though. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
stevog Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 this and the btl would be good to add to nfs underground 2 instead of using the kicker subs and amps i wonder if you can do that.
Nine8SST Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 He can model anything dude...... You gonna have any free time in the near future? I'm in need of ideas for my door panels LOL. 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 I can post pics of the woofer again if you guys want, I know I posted it a long time ago when I made it... Me? Model anything? lol... my next challenge is modeling the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai.. lmao jk. I probably could though with time haha. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.