Flwatersaver's Blazer Four SP418's 4th order and four DC 3.5k's **SLAMFEST VIDEOS**

I heard this thing at the lake city show and damn it was loud, I think you kinda went easy on the gain knob though, didnt see voltage move at all lol.

I pushed it hard on that bass race, 148.1 was all it had with thug motivation, But now that i have the wall sealed and better music, I should be able to pull out a 148.2

Really I think i can do a lot better. It is down right painful some times.

looks good man

Thanks!

looking nice im sure ill see this around one day

I will have a demo saved for you.

man how do you like the fi's? i just asked the forum if they heard of em and were they any good then i see your build lol. How do you like them? Do they hit good?

The FI SP4's are great.

NIce to see everything coming along

Slowly comming along.

lol look at his scores and his flex looks DAMN loud to me and sounds good. Btw nice VU din looks clean

Thanks, The VU meter took some time, tools used, table saw, dremel, some jb weld, and plexiglass adhesive

Wow thats some nice work on that dash

Thanks!

Nice build man

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I could not get the giant selenium super tweeters in the doors how i wanted, so i think they may go in the kick. I got the panels set up how i want. Now i need to get some more fleece, wrap the panels, resin, fiberglass, cut the dowels out and finish the panels.

IMAG0548.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0549.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0561.jpg

IMAG0566.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

IMAG0567.jpg

IMAG0556.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I love this build! I dunno how I missed it until now!

153+ on 2 subs in a C-Pillar wall?!? How awesome is that? Very nice on the dual alts as well as the VU meters by the HU. Doors and kicks look like they are gonna be nice!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived