CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 I am going to send this one to Rusty to test and check out first. If people want them, I would have no probelm making them as long as I have them tested with good success first. I was just doing this as something to do to keep me busy while I have all day to spend in the room.
skyhighcaraudio Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 send me 6 ill test them haha just kidding man Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 send me 6 ill test them haha just kidding man I dont think I have the material to make 6 full dish caps. I think you would have to cut your dustcaps off to make them work anyway. I think I know the perfect maniac out there to stress test something. He has a pair of 10s and loves to find the limit of subs.
IanJohnson Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 I bet the people next door arnt liking the smell of that resin lol Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure 2001 Pontiac Grand am Head Unit - OEM Processor - RF 3sixty.2 Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4 Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1 Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S Rockford Fosgate Power T1693 Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG Alternator - Stock Batteries - non ext Box- Absolute PSEB12BK
Nine8SST Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 I would be down for a pair of green dome ones...... 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 I bet the people next door arnt liking the smell of that resin lol The resin is pretty much oderless.
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 I would be down for a pair of green dome ones...... The green and black fabric that I have just looks black once the resin hits it. If enough people wanted stuff for me to get this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neon-Lime-Green-Carbon-Fiber-Hybrid-Cloth-Fabric-50-/120854354200?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c237b1918 Then I am down to make whatever. $100 per 1yd is just way to much to spend on a fabric like that to just have around.
Nine8SST Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Yea that's a bit for a yard. Do you know about US Composites? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
carshateme Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 $100 per yard...wtc, if I was to pay money like that, I'd want it blue and white.. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 That is where I get my resin from. I got the green and black that they have. It looks black once the resin is applied.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.