Second Skin Audio

2 10s and 1 15

icekap4

i have 2 10's and 1 15 hitting as we speak. but of course its also in 2 seperate boxes and seperate amps. the 10's are sealed and the 15 is ported and it sounds great. no cancelation or any problems. it pounds.

thank you. i was consumed by space and i mismeasured so it sits funny. it was supposed to be so you could only see the 10s. but hear it all.

Key words: Separate boxes, separate amps

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

i think it's hillarious too.. because if one well known person jumped on here and said 6x9s are the new 18s they're so much better then away all of you would go to buy 14 6x9s but they didn't one person said it sucks so like mice you all agreed. i will equip this with a better amp and some ports and we can take em to the hole. i know my way there, do you?

what is that thing?

i think it's hillarious too.. because if one well known person jumped on here and said 6x9s are the new 18s they're so much better then away all of you would go to buy 14 6x9s but they didn't one person said it sucks so like mice you all agreed. i will equip this with a better amp and some ports and we can take em to the hole. i know my way there, do you?

no. because 6x9's are fucking useless for bass. thats the worst example ever. and by the way, we didnt all jump on one statement because one "big" person said it. we all agree unanimously because its a fucking idiotic way to have an audio set up.

the mods warned you MULTIPLE fucking times about how people WILL be dicks to you, and you said you didnt care so the thread was reopened and the floodgates were released. and now here you are being a smart little shit about how you think we're wrong and you're right because of a retarded pack mentality thats not even in effect.

edit: god dammit noobs like you piss me off

hey guys 6x9s are way better than 18s

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

They're not all in the same air space. my 10s are seperated on 1.26 a piece (the book they came with said 1.15cu. ft. a piece. my 15 is on 3. (also said 1.15 cu ft.) something. by it self. in a whole different "chamber". only instead of two boxes it's all one main box. like screwing your 12s and 10 boxes back to back they are all still in their own little holes, own air space. so what's the big problem?

what is that thing?

They're not all in the same air space. my 10s are seperated on 1.26 a piece (the book they came with said 1.15cu. ft. a piece. my 15 is on 3. (also said 1.15 cu ft.) something. by it self. in a whole different "chamber". only instead of two boxes it's all one main box. like screwing your 12s and 10 boxes back to back they are all still in their own little holes, own air space. so what's the big problem?

how many amps you got homie?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

so the fuck what? they will still fire differently due to completely different thiele/small parameters and cause they are COMPLETLEY different subs. it WILL still cause cancellation. why cant you get that through your damn head?

I know my way to the hole. I don't think you want to go there though. This is not a difficult concept. You have woofers that sound differently and perform differently in the same install. Its ghetto which seems to be right up your alley though. not only is it ghetto its going to sound funny and probably awful. Sure you don't know any better because youve never owned anything else. Mixing subs is just not an ideal way to go regardless if you happen to already have them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know my way to the hole. I don't think you want to go there though. This is not a difficult concept. You have woofers that sound differently and perform differently in the same install. Its ghetto which seems to be right up your alley though. not only is it ghetto its going to sound funny and probably awful. Sure you don't know any better because youve never owned anything else. Mixing subs is just not an ideal way to go regardless if you happen to already have them.

and he's probably gonna believe you now because a "big" guy said it.

im not a big guy at all. my name just shows up in red. Its just like emptying the fridge into your dinner because hey why not you have it might as well use it right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived