Anyone have problems with the 3sixty.2????

So I have a strange problem going on with my system... I have a 3sixty.2 as my one and only eq and think that it is the problem but I'm going to try and explain whats happening best I can....

I have a voltage drop at full tilt sitting still down to 11.9 at the lowest. If driving it wont go below 12.6.

The alt is stock on my Scion TC and I have the big 3 done all 0g and a run going to the back with 2 yellowtops all in 0g and that then goes to my Addictive Audio 500.1 and Lightening Audio 200.2 for the amps.

I have 3 300amp fuses that are all in perfect shape and my sub is a crossfire xs v2 wired @ 1ohm (1.2 is real reading)

The problem is when I turn up the system and slam it hard it will like cut out the sub completly sometimes... Most of the time it like dumbs it down some... I don't really get it... Like I have redone all of my grounds checked every wire and still cant find anything... Idk if it means the 3sixty is clipping so it like backs it off or something but it just recently started doing this... Like ill turn the knob up and it pounds then like turns down a bit and if i turn it up more it will get loud again... Idk what the deal is help if you can lol

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

nobody...

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Try a different source instead of the H/U and see if the same things happens, if not then bypass the 3sixty and see how everything goes and if your getting the same thing then check the rca patch cords for cuts or pinches. More of a process of elimination when trying to find bugs, just start your way from one end and work towards the other and you should be able to locate the source of the problem.

EDIT: Also try disconnecting the remote on the amp and see if that has any effect.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

thanks man ill get into it im gonna take the dash apart sometime this week and figure something out i hope.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Archived