I doubled the power on my wall, today...

doubled up huh? good shit buddy.

yep, finally added the second DC amp. its been laying in my room since i blew my old set of XLs

I think sensai meant you can't hear the mids and highs

LOL. good catch! He's entirely right if he meant that. My mids and highs are lacking greatly....

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

LORDY LOO!!!

Brutal is the word. :D Seal off the sides and put in a stripper pole!!! :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

LORDY LOO!!!

Brutal is the word. :D Seal off the sides and put in a stripper pole!!! :good:

the sides are technically sealed off (all 4 sides, actually) but the glue bond has broken and it's now time to redo the "seal" with some wood. should make it looks less JANK overall lol

1400th post! whew!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

is that some rca noise i hear ??

yes it is. both of the amps have zero problems individually, but whenever BOTH are installed they create a noise. and no matter how i position my wiring, it wont go away

headunit rca issue then?

looking good derek

i wouldnt assume its the h/u or main RCAs. this is the second h/u and RCAs i have tested with... and both times still had noise. im going to upgrade the "jumper" RCA and see if that helps any. im using some cheap-ass RCA for it

thanks Mr. Decaf!

Archived